Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
- Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations (Oracle R12) & HRMS Implementation.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Invoice modules.
- HRMS Modules Including : Human Resources, Time and Labor, Performance Management, Learning Management & Payroll.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- All the responsibilities mentioned above require a minimum of Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org